Geomembrane (HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE)
Modern technologies for the construction of objects for various purposes require the use of strong, environmentally friendly and durable materials that are resistant to environmental factors, chemicals and mechanical stress. All these criteria are met by such a material as geomembrane, which is increasingly used in construction.
Geomembrane “PROMGEOPLAST” (polymer sheet) is produced on certified equipment according to TU – 2246-001-30794641-2012, according to GOST R 56586-2015, from special high-quality polyethylene of HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE brands with stabilizing additives that give the material additional strength properties.
Geomembrane manufactured by PROMGEOPLAST:
- complies with state sanitary and epidemiological norms and rules;
- meets the requirements of fire and environmental safety;
- has a certificate of compliance with the GOST R system;
- certified in the ISO 9001: 2015 system;
- recommended for use by reputable design, expert and research institutions.
Where to buy wholesale geomembrane? We suggest contacting us through the feedback form. The price of a geomembrane depends on the volume for your object.
The material is resistant to deformation, high elasticity, applicable at both high and low temperatures, has the high waterproofing and anti-corrosion properties for a long time. The performance characteristics of the geomembrane make it possible to use it on flat surfaces of areal objects – artificial reservoirs, reservoirs, waste and drainage water storage facilities, waste disposal facilities.
Geomembrane is an environmentally friendly material, despite its polymer origin, it is not toxic, does not emit harmful components into the soil, water and air during production, installation and operation.
The main indicators of the produced geomembrane
- Sheet width up to 5.5 meters.
- Thickness from 0.5 to 4 mm.
- The length of the sheet in a roll is 30m, 40m, 50m, 70m, 100m as well.
- Other lengths are possible by agreement with the customer.
- Complete waterproofing.
- Operating temperature from -70 to + 60C.
- Chemical resistance pH 0.5-13.
- Breaking strength for 1 mm thickness, over 25MPa.
- As the thickness increases, the strength increases.
- Breaking elongation – more than 700%.
- High crack resistance.
- UV resistant.
The effect of the application of the geomembrane "Promgeoplast"
— complete waterproofness;
— reliable protection against the isolation of toxic substances, chemical resistance of pH 0.5-13;
— reduces operating costs, service life is more than 50 years;
— savings on traditional waterproofing materials up to 30%;
— operating temperature from -70 to +60 ° С;
— can be used on collapsible soils, high elongation at break - more than 700%.
Download technical documentation:
Certificate of Conformity ISO 9001: 2008
Sanitary and Epidemiological Conclusion
To clarify the cost, availability or calculation of delivery, you can call +7 (383) 361-33-27 or leave a request